Tracker for the remote control...

Wouldn't it be awesome if the remote controls had a tracker? I mean how many of us misplace our remote controls that results to wasted hours trying to find that stupid thing. Oh.. you don't know what mayhem a lost remote control can bring. I've seen divorces filed just because their remote control got lost, brothers and sisters forget each other because of the fight for that missing incredible gadget. It's bad, it's really bad.

(I know you might say "Why don't you just get off your lazy butt and go and press the buttons on the TV?" Well my friend, having a missing control is like having something missing piece in my life... Like having a finger cut off.. That's how important it is... I just can't sleep at night when I know that it's lying around somewhere on the floor all alone, or maybe its suffocating under the couch's pillows.. The Horror!! Anyways back to my idea.)

So wouldn't it be much easier if we had a tracker in them? Like you'd have this tiny chip that will ooze sounds (I love that word...oooozze) when u press another remote control that makes it ooze sounds... And then all you'd have to do is follow the sound and voila! The search for the lost control ends! -Cue Indian Jone's theme song-

But then... what happens if the remote control for the tracker gets lost?!
It's a cruel world...

2 comments:

Kirstie | April 28, 2009 at 4:17:00 AM PDT

haha, if you ever find one of those, get me one. But then you'd have to keep the tracker to my tracker in case it got lost. lol.

Bart Tolina | May 2, 2009 at 12:17:00 AM PDT

Punta kayo sa blog ko at may libreng pagkain!
barttolina.blogspot.com
salamat!

Post a Comment